Issue tracking software provider Revizto has announced an integration with Autodesk BIM 360 construction management platform to better connect users across the office and field. The integration, available now for all Revizto and BIM 360 customers worldwide, enables teams to connect to projects in BIM 360 and use documents from BIM 360 within Revizto.
By clicking “integrate” in the Revizto interface, customers can unlock direct access from Revizto to project files stored on Autodesk BIM 360 and can keep all drawings and documentation being used in Revizto in sync with official documents in BIM 360.
The Revizto-BIM 360 integration enables users to:
- View files from BIM 360 inside Revizto.
- Attach BIM 360 documents to Revizto issues: including store commissioning documents and specifications, and other project documents on BIM360, and then attach those live documents to issues in the Issue Tracker.
- Link Revizto sheets to BIM 360-hosted PDFs to see the up-to-date version with no need to re-export.
- Instantly overlay BIM 360-hosted PDFs on 3D using the extremely quick “viewport sync” from the Revizto Revit plug-in.
- Make selected BIM 360 documents available offline for on-site work.
Arman Gukasyan, CEO and founder of Revizto, said: “Building information modelling and data connectivity are two high priorities for AEC firms. We can now seamlessly drive data connection from leading common data environments such as Autodesk BIM 360 to the field and bring BIM intelligence into our users’ project and document management environments.
“By eliminating the need for double information entry between these environments, the Revizto-BIM 360 integration will save users time, reduce errors downstream, and most importantly, connect office and field teams to all necessary design, construction and project documentation.”
Josh Cheney, industry manager, construction technology, at Autodesk, commented: “With tightening budgets, our customers in the AEC industry need to address challenges quickly and in in real-time to avoid costly issues and rework. Working with partners such as Revizto helps simplify our customers’ work by seamlessly connecting their information from the office to the construction site and enabling them to build better.”