1. Five lessons the built environment can learn from Pokemon Go
What can professionals working in the built environment learn from Pokemon Go? asks BIM+ editor and Pokemon Go player Tom Ravenscroft.
2. dotBE publishes global BIM benchmark study
dotBuiltEnvironment (dotBE), the rebranded BIM2050 group, has released a report analysing global levels of BIM implementation.
3. Explaining the levels of BIM
In the latest instalment of articles explaining the fundamentals of BIM, Stefan Mordue, co-author of BIM for Dummies and a technical author at NBS, talks us through Level 0, 1, 2 and 3 BIM.
4. RIBA stages and BIM: You can’t play a new game with old rules
There is a disconnect between the client’s expectations of RIBA stages and BIM design methodology, says Steven Hunt, managing director of building services consultancy, Steven Hunt & Associates.
5. Autodesk launches ‘instant’ BIM-to-3D interactive model service
Software giant Autodesk has launched an online service that allows users to create an immersive, interactive 3D visualisation, direct from a Revit model, at the click of a button.