Bluebeam has added new interface and enhancements designed to maximise productivity and improve predictability to its Revu software.
Bluebeam Revu is a project efficiency and collaboration solution tailor built for the AEC industry. Since 2002, Bluebeam has made smart and simple desktop, mobile and cloud-based solutions for paperless workflows that use PDF to share critical project information including metadata, hyperlinks, bookmarks, images, attachments and 3D data downstream.
By leveraging an open-source format, Revu fits seamlessly into existing project environments, improving access to critical project information within integrated systems.
Panel views have been improved
The Properties Toolbar that intuitively presents tools based on user input
Revu 2018 puts tools and resources right where professionals need them, transforming the way projects are designed, engineered and built.
- Work faster with a responsive Properties Toolbar that intuitively presents tools based on user input;
- Focus on the work with improved panel views that stay out of the way;
- Boost efficiency by accessing files across multiple Studio Projects simultaneously;
- Streamline collaboration with a new tabbed Bluebeam Studio interface that features thumbnail views and elevated visibility for common actions;
- Save clicks and speed up workflows with customisable keyboard shortcuts.
Get results faster with new integrated video tutorials, pre-loaded tool sets and sample files included to jump-start both new and current users, getting them up to speed and expanding their use of the software quickly
Bluebeam Revu 2018 Standard, CAD and eXtreme editions are available now at Bluebeam.co.uk and through our worldwide reseller network.