Surveying construction sites with a drone operated 50 miles away or more can bring a host of benefits, according to Skanska’s Peter Cater, who has been involved on the first construction trial. Denise Chevin finds out more.
- 1Tilbury Douglas collaborates with real-time 3D platform
- 2Digitising the building envelope
- 3New methodology paves the way for standardised construction product information sharing
- 4Digital Construction Awards shortlist: Digital Excellence in a Construction Business
- 5Dublin digital asset management specialist targets UK expansion