Construction innovators who want a shot at winning the COINS Grand Challenge 2022 should sign up for a webinar run by Global Construction Review.
The COINS Grand Challenge is a global competition to discover students, innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders with ideas that can improve the built environment.
The Grand Challenge, first run in 2015, is an opportunity for entrepreneurs and innovators to grow their ideas, win cash prizes of up to £100,000, and get noticed by construction industry leaders.
The entry deadline is 31 May, with finalists and winners announced later in the year.
BIMplus sister website Global Construction Review has teamed up with COINS to run a webinar on 6 April to help interested parties learn more about the about the Grand Challenge, discover what the judges are looking for and hear from previous winners.
The speakers are:
- Robert Brown, group CEO of COINS
- Stuart Binstock, president and CEO of the Construction Financial Management Association and 2022 judge
- Katie Tamblin, chief product officer of Achilles Information and 2022 judge
- Ali Khaloo, CEO and founder of Aren and winner of the COINS Grand Challenge Open Competition 2020
- Valentina Dipietro, founder of Mykor and runner up of the COINS Grand Challenge Open Competition 2021
Don’t miss out on BIM and digital construction news: sign up to receive the BIMplus newsletter.