The Chartered Institute of Building and BIM+ sister website Global Construction Review have launched the Global Construction Summit, an annual event for built environment professionals seeking to understand the latest trends, learn best practice and uncover innovations from across the world. It will take place virtually on 22-23 February 2022.
The Summit is free to attend and will include presentations from industry leaders, panel discussions, Q&As and audience interaction. Each session will be broadcast live and will then be available on demand.
The first Summit partner announced is PlanRadar.
Key topics on the Summit’s agenda are:
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Clients’ evolving priorities
- The benefits of BIM and digital construction
You can register now for two of the four sessions:
More sessions will be announced soon, including details of the safety session with PlanRadar on 22 February at 2pm GMT.
- Alison Mirams, CEO of Sydney-based Roberts Co.
- Stacée Barkley, diversity & inclusion lead of DPR Construction headquartered in California
- Caroline Gumble, chief executive of the Chartered Institute of Building
- Michael Yam FCIOB, chairman of Invest KL and vice president of the Chartered Institute of Building
- Luis Lugo Jnr, senior vice president, business development Americas at Hill International
- Stephen E Browning, senior vice president, program manager for DOE Nevada test sites at Navarro Inc
- Ian Williamson, chief project delivery officer for The Red Sea Project in Saudi Arabia
More detail on the programme and speakers can be found on the Summit website.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact: