Innovation will be at the heart of Digital Construction Week (DCW), which opens its doors on 18 May.
Taking place over two days at London’s Excel, several exhibitors will let visitors get their hands on freshly released kit. These include:
- LoadSpring’s data preparation platform ProjectINTEL;
- Fixie UK’s Service Graphics 3D printing platform;
- Gamma AR’s new app that takes BIM models onto sites;
- Procore’s digitalisation strategies;
- ONE’s digital twin environment (nominated at the Digital Construction Awards);
- Nodes & Links’ scheduling platform;
- Revizto’s integrated collaboration platform;
- Script & Go’s Site Task web module and app;
- VisiLean’s 4D simulator; and
- the benchmark digital estimator from XBIM and Benchmark Estimating.
Visitors can also see live demonstrations of the latest laser scanners from Leica, along with Boston Dynamics’ robotic dog, Spot.
There will also be best practice presentations from 300 experts across nine theatres. More than 5,500 BIM and digital construction professionals are expected to attend.
DCW co-founder and event director Ollie Hughes, said: “We really can’t wait to open the doors at this year’s Digital Construction Week. It’s been a quick turnaround since the 2021 edition of the show, but both the show floor and the programme are packed with the industry’s biggest names. Nowhere else will you be able to see, hear and experience the future of the built environment all in one place.”
Don’t miss out on BIM and digital construction news: sign up to receive the BIMplus newsletter.