The Digital Construction Awards 2024 are now open for entries. The awards are the Oscars for those involved in information management and digital construction. The entry deadline is 15 March.
The Digital Construction Awards 2024 celebrate best practice and reward innovation in the application of BIM, information management and digital technology in the built environment sector. They will take place at a gala dinner on 2 July 2024 at The Brewery in London.
Two new categories have been added to the 12 that featured at the 2023 Awards. One is for multi-disciplinary consultancies that want to shout about their best practice and innovation in digital construction, which complements the existing Digital Consultancy of the Year for consultancies that specialise in digital construction.
The other new category is focused on innovative new products and complements the existing Best Application of Technology category.
The full list of categories is:
- Digital Construction Project of the Year
- Digital Contractor of the Year
- Digital Consultancy of the Year
- Digital Multi-disciplinary Consultancy of the Year
- Digital Collaboration of the Year
- Digital Rising Star of the Year
- Digital Construction Champion of the Year
- Best Application of Technology
- Product Innovation of the Year
- Best Use of Data on a Project
- Delivering Sustainability with Digital Innovation
- Digital Innovation in Asset Management
- Digital Innovation in Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Digital Innovation in Productivity
Shortlisted entrants will be revealed on 13 May.
Sponsors already confirmed are Bluebeam, the Chartered Institute of Building and Procore.
Partners for the Awards are Digital Construction Week, the Chartered Institute of Building, and Construction Management and BIMplus.
Showcase your best work
Justin Stanton, BIMplus editor, said: “We’ve tweaked the categories, so please read the entry criteria in plenty of time. Wherever you are in the built environment supply chain, there’s a category that will allow you to showcase your work.”
Ollie Hughes, co-founder of Digital Construction Week, concluded: “We are expanding our judging panel to more than 40 well-known experts drawn from across the built environment sector. No matter which categories you enter, one of the keys to success will be evidence.”
Among 2023’s winners were Sir Robert McAlpine, Laing O’Rourke, Graham, Bond Bryan Digital, Faithful + Gould, Laminar Projects, L Lynch, the Balfour Beatty Atkins JV and Skanska.
To find out more about the Awards, head to digitalconstructionawards.co.uk
Don’t miss out on BIM and digital construction news: sign up to receive the BIMplus newsletter.