The entry deadline for the Digital Construction Awards has been extended by one week to 5pm on Friday 1 April.
The Digital Construction Awards celebrate best practice and reward innovation in the application of BIM and digital technology in the built environment sector. There are 13 categories:
- Digital Construction Project of the Year – Small Project
- Digital Construction Project of the Year – Major Project (sponsored by Revizto)
- Digital Excellence in a Construction SME
- Digital Excellence in a Construction Business (sponsored by Autodesk)
- Digital Partnership (sponsored by Bluebeam)
- Delivering Net Zero with Digital Innovation
- Digital Innovation in Design
- Digital Innovation in Offsite Construction
- Digital Innovation in On-site Productivity (sponsored by Procore)
- Digital Innovation in Health, Safety and Wellbeing (sponsored by the Association for Project Safety)
- Best Use of Data on a Project
- Best Application of Technology
- Digital Construction Champion of the Year (sponsored by Solibri)
The shortlisted entrants will be revealed on 9 May, and the winners revealed at the awards ceremony on 12 July 2022, at The Brewery in London.
Partners for the Awards are Digital Construction Week, the Chartered Institute of Building, and media titles Construction Management and BIMplus.
Awards sponsors include Revizto, Bluebeam, Procore, Autodesk, Solibri and the Association for Project Safety.
Will Mann, editor of Construction Management, said: “If you think you’ve done great work in the past year, this is your chance to shout about it. Many of the categories are open to the entire built environment sector. Entries from SMEs in the sector are especially welcome.”
Ollie Hughes, co-founder of Digital Construction Week, concluded: “I know our judging panel of more than 20 well-known experts from across the sector are looking forward to reviewing the industry’s best work. Don’t miss your chance to secure one of our sector’s Oscars.”
To find out more about the Awards, including who the judges are, head to: https://digitalconstructionawards.co.uk/
Don’t miss out on BIM and digital construction news: sign up to receive the BIMplus newsletter.