There’s one week left to register for the Digital Construction Summit 2020. The three-day virtual summit runs from 29 September to 1 October and features seven webinars.
The summit will bring together government, clients, contractors, architects, consultants and suppliers, who will assess construction’s digital progress over the last 12 months, and examine the policies, trends and innovations that will shape the industry over the coming years.
The summit will include presentations from industry-leading digital professionals, panel discussions, Q&As and audience interaction. Registration for the webinars is free.
This is the summit programme (click on the links to register for the webinars):
Tuesday 29 September
- 10.30: Putting digital at the heart of the built environment’s recovery: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_scKhwsjZSWqZom5lmIBCn
- 14.30: Common data environments and interoperability: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1wPKZqy_RiGTtvR38JMO2w
Wednesday 30 September
- 10.30: The power of data and its potential for construction https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7vhdefjWT8yZladTz5F8rA
- 12.00: Communicating digital solutions to site teams effectively https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_B_lx_GcOTyajP-NrjWa4WQ
- 14.30: The Building Safety Bill: digital’s role in the looming legislation https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aokh4YqCTHOCKB3tBZhbfA
Thursday 1 October
- 10.30: Improving health and safety management with digital tools and data: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ae961rlkTT2GYKvuRiaqJg
- 14.30: Creating a ‘golden thread’ of digital documentation to improve project efficiency, safety and client relationship: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sM49oolxS3eQLhOAQKPM0A
- Mark Enzer, head of the National Digital Twin Programme and chief technology officer at Mott MacDonald
- David Philp, digital impact director at the Construction Innovation Hub and global BIM/MIC consultancy director at Aecom
- Neil Thompson, digital construction director, Atkins
- Andy Hudson, director and head of digital, Chapman Taylor Architects
- Dr Jennifer MacDonald, senior BIM consultant, PCSG
- Andrew Gamblen, digital manager, Willmott Dixon
- Vicki Reynolds, head of digital, i3PT Certification
- Matthew Lewis, senior technical manager, Clarion Housing Group
- Paul Nash, chair, CIOB Quality Commission
- Chris Goodacre, contract director, Ringway Jacobs
- Gordon Crick, health and safety inspector, Health & Safety Executive
- Zane Ulhaq, digital engineering manager, Atkins
Partners for the Digital Construction Summit 2020 are:
- Centre for Digital Built Britain
- Chartered Institute of Building
- 3D Repo
More detail on the programme and speakers can be found on the Digital Construction Summit 2020 website.
For further information, contact: Eva Rugeley at [email protected]
For sponsorship opportunities, contact: