The Digital Construction Summit, the key annual event for digital decision-makers in the built environment sector, will take place on 19-20 October. Its headline session will address 10 years of BIM and what comes next.
It will run as a virtual event, following the success of the seven webinars that ran in 2020, for which more than 3,000 construction professionals registered.
The Summit brings together government, clients, contractors, architects, consultants and suppliers to assess construction’s digital progress over the previous 12 months, and examine the policies, trends and innovations that will shape the industry over the coming years.
The Summit includes presentations from industry-leading digital professionals, panel discussions, Q&As and audience interaction.
The webinars confirmed so far are listed below and you can register for them now:
- Andrew Agapiou Senior lecturer in architecture, University of Strathcylde
- Russell Baker Senior BIM manager, Kier (Western & Wales)
- Mark Enzer OBE CTO at Mott MacDonald; head of the National Digital Twin programme
- John Ford BIM & digital delivery lead, Galliford Try Construction
- Lewis Guy VDC implementation manager, Revizto
- Dr Anne Kemp OBE Technical director, Atkins; chair of the UK BIM Alliance
- Rhys Lewis Director, Revizto
- Paul Morrell OBE Former chief construction adviser; led the Government Construction Strategy 2011; now co-chair of the independent review of the system for testing construction products
- David Philp Director – digital strategy and innovation, Aecom; digital impact director of the Construction Innovation Hub
- Neil Thompson Director of digital construction, Atkins; head of the Construction Innovation Hub programme
- Ben Wallbank BIM strategy & partnerships manager, Trimble Viewpoint
- Jonathan Walters Senior BIM coordinator, Kier Group
More sessions will be announced very soon.
Partners for the Summit are:
- Chartered Institute of Building
- Trimble Viewpoint
More detail on the programme and speakers can be found on the Digital Construction Summit 2021 website.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact: