The Digital Construction Summit, the key annual event for digital decision-makers in the built environment sector, will take place on 13-15 September.
The Summit tackles key industry issues:
- implementing best practice to meet the requirements of the golden thread;
- the evolution of BIM to information management;
- achieving net zero;
- technology’s role in generating productivity gains; and
- ensuring the maximum impact of project information during the operational phase.
The Summit is run as a virtual event, with two webinars a day. You can view and register for the individual webinar sessions via the links below. Each webinar qualifies for an hour’s CPD credits.
Partners for the Digital Construction Summit 2022 are the Chartered Institute of Building, Bentley Systems, COINS, Mail Manager and PlanRadar.
The Summit is brought to you by Construction Management, BIMplus and Global Construction Review.
Digital Construction Summit programme
- The golden thread: best practice towards compliance on 13 September at 11.00am BST
- BIM’s future now: The information management evolution in association with Mail Manager on 13 September at 2.30pm BST
- Digital construction’s role in making Net Zero a reality in association with PlanRadar on 14 September at 11.00am BST
- Boosting productivity with tech: the law of marginal gains in association with COINS on 14 September at 2.30pm BST
- From construction to operations: NHS Scotland’s information management journey in association with Bentley Systems on 15 September at 11.00am BST
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Aman Sharma, managing director of Totus Digital and deputy chair of the Building Regulations Advisory Committee that drafted the golden thread
- Jack Ostrofsky, head of sustainability & design, Southern Housing Group
- Steven Sutch, director of L Lynch Plant Hire
- Rob Norton, UK team lead – fire, health & safety at PlanRadar
- David Mason, head of environment technical, Skanska UK
- Darren Aldridge, group supply chain manager, Keltbray
- Katy Dowding, executive vice president at Skanska UK and a member of the Construction Productivity Taskforce
- Louise Gardiner, head of digital estate and asset management, NHS National Services Scotland
- Rachel McKay, project manager at NHS National Services Scotland
- Peter Lynch, senior advancement manager, Bentley Systems
- Jacob Wardrop, commercial director, Mail Manager
More detail on the programme and speakers can be found on the Digital Construction Summit 2022 website.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Don’t miss out on BIM and digital construction news: sign up to receive the BIMplus newsletter.