The golden thread, net zero and information management top the agenda at the Digital Construction Summit 2022. The key annual event for digital decision-makers in the built environment sector takes place on 13-15 September.
The Summit tackles key industry issues:
- implementing best practice to meet the requirements of the golden thread;
- the evolution of BIM to information management;
- achieving net zero;
- technology’s role in generating productivity gains; and
- ensuring the maximum impact of project information during the operational phase of an asset.
Speakers are drawn from the likes of Skanska, Keltbray, L Lynch, Southern Housing Group, Orbit Group, Scottish Futures Trust, NHS Scotland, the UK BIM Alliance and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
The Summit is run as a virtual event, with five webinars across the three days. You can register for the individual webinar sessions via the links below. Each webinar qualifies for an hour’s CPD credits and is free to attend.
Digital Construction Summit programme
- The golden thread: best practice towards compliance on 13 September at 11.00am BST
- BIM’s future now: The information management evolution in association with Mail Manager on 13 September at 2.30pm BST
- Digital construction’s role in making Net Zero a reality in association with PlanRadar on 14 September at 11.00am BST
- Boosting productivity with tech: the law of marginal gains in association with COINS on 14 September at 2.30pm BST
- From construction to operations: NHS Scotland’s information management journey in association with Bentley Systems on 15 September at 11.00am BST
The confirmed speakers are:
- Aman Sharma, managing director of Totus Digital and deputy chair of the Building Regulations Advisory Committee that drafted the golden thread
- Jack Ostrofsky, head of sustainability & design, Southern Housing Group
- Kelly Lee, building safety leader, Orbit Group
- Eddie Tuttle, director of policy, external affairs and research, CIOB
- Casey Rutland, vice chair, UK BIM Alliance
- Fiona Moore, committee member, UK BIM Alliance
- Paul Dodd, senior associate director, Scottish Futures Trust
- Jacob Wardrop, commercial director, Mail Manager
- Steven Sutch, director of L Lynch Plant Hire
- Rob Norton, UK team lead – fire, health & safety at PlanRadar
- David Mason, head of environment technical, Skanska UK
- Darren Aldridge, group supply chain manager, Keltbray
- Katy Dowding, executive vice president at Skanska UK and a member of the Construction Productivity Taskforce
- Yan Llamas, group product marketing and design director, COINS
- Louise Gardiner, head of digital estate and asset management, NHS National Services Scotland
- Rachel McKay, project manager at NHS National Services Scotland
- Peter Lynch, senior advancement manager, Bentley Systems
- Mark Biscoe, senior consultant, Bentley Systems
Find out more
More detail on the programme and speakers can be found on the Digital Construction Summit 2022 website.
Partners for the Digital Construction Summit 2022 are the CIOB, Bentley Systems, COINS, Mail Manager and PlanRadar.
The Summit is brought to you by Construction Management, BIMplus and Global Construction Review.
Don’t miss out on BIM and digital construction news: sign up to receive the BIMplus newsletter.