Time is running out to secure your place at the Digital Construction Summit 2021, the key annual event for digital decision-makers in the built environment sector that takes place on 19-20 October.
Run as a virtual event, its headline session will address 10 years of BIM and what comes next. Two other sessions address remote site inspections and using technology to improve communication and collaboration.
The webinars are listed here and you can register for them now:
- Andrew Agapiou Senior lecturer in architecture, University of Strathcylde
- Russell Baker Senior BIM manager, Kier Construction Western & Wales
- Mark Enzer OBE CTO at Mott MacDonald; head of the National Digital Twin programme
- John Ford BIM & digital delivery lead, Galliford Try Construction
- Lewis Guy VDC implementation manager, Revizto
- Dr Anne Kemp OBE Technical director, Atkins; chair of the UK BIM Alliance
- Rhys Lewis Director, Revizto
- Paul Morrell OBE Former chief construction adviser; led the Government Construction Strategy 2011; now co-chair of the independent review of the system for testing construction products
- David Philp Director – digital strategy and innovation, Aecom; digital impact director of the Construction Innovation Hub
- Neil Thompson Director of digital construction, Atkins; head of the Construction Innovation Hub programme
- Ben Wallbank BIM strategy & partnerships manager, Trimble Viewpoint
- Jonathan Walters Senior BIM coordinator, Kier Construction Western & Wales
Partners for the Summit are:
- Chartered Institute of Building
- Trimble Viewpoint
Media partners are BIM+ and Construction Manager.
More detail on the programme and speakers can be found on the Digital Construction Summit 2021 website.