The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), Robertson Group and Autodesk are preparing to hold a webinar designed to show firms how to take the next steps to deliver services using digital construction.
The webinar, entitled The Why, What and How of Digital Construction will take place on 9 May at 12 noon for one hour.
During this session, aimed at directors, managers and practitioners, participants will learn about:
- Why? What is the real, tangible value of digital construction and the new way of working?
- What? Digital technologies and the requirements of digital construction, describe the stages of adoption – which stage are you?
- How? Describing a lifecycle/digital workflow of a project using digital construction. Examples of new workflows that are available.
- How? What steps should a company or organisation take to deploy and reap the benefits of digital construction?
- How? Can organisations implement digital construction? What support might they need during project delivery?
Chaired by David Philp, CIOB digital and asset management special interest group chair and CIOB trustee, the webinar will hear from speakers Matt Keen and Lee Mullin, both construction industry strategist at Autodesk, and John Simpson, head of digital construction, Robertson Group.
To find out more and to register, go to: https://autode.sk/CIOBwhywhathowwebinar
Image: Dreamstime/Nils Ackermann