From 4D and 5D BIM to information management to safety: there’s plenty of best practice to learn from around the world at the Global Construction Summit on 22-24 February.
Run by the Chartered Institute of Building and BIMplus sister title Global Construction Review, the Summit features five free-to-attend webinars that can be watched live or on demand with speakers drawn from the US, Australia, China, Malaysia, the Middle East and the UK.
The partners for the Summit are PlanRadar, Trimble Viewpoint and Glodon.
Register for the webinars now:
- Diversity & inclusion – the way forward for construction: 22 February, 11am GMT
- Driving safety performance improvements: 22 February, 2pm GMT
- Clients’ evolving priorities: 23 February, 11am GMT
- Proving the benefits of information management: 23 February, 2pm GMT
- BIM beyond 3D: implementing 4D and 5D: 24 February, 9am GMT
- Alison Mirams, CEO of Roberts Co
- Stacée Barkley, diversity & inclusion lead at DPR Construction
- Caroline Gumble, chief executive of the Chartered Institute of Building
- Steve Coppin, chair of the Chartered Institute of Building health, safety and wellbeing group and member of the Health & Safety Executive’s BIM4 working group
- George Mosey, head of health and safety, Europe, at Laing O’Rourke
- Michael Yam FCIOB, chairman of Invest KL and vice president of the Chartered Institute of Building.
- Luis Lugo Jr, senior vice president, business development Americas at Hill International
- Stephen E Browning, Navarro programme manager to the DOE Environmental Management Nevada Programme
- Ian Williamson, chief project delivery officer for The Red Sea Project
- Dave Peacock, technical director at TÜV SÜD Building Advisory Service
- David Throssell, head of digital construction at Skanska
- James Bowles, founder of 4D specialist Freeform
- Robert Norton, UK senior account manager – fire, health and safety at PlanRadar
- Ben Wallbank, BIM strategy & partnerships manager EMEA at Trimble Viewpoint
- Pierpaolo Franco, vice president – international business development at Glodon
Register for the Summit now.
Don’t miss out on BIM and digital construction news: sign up to receive the BIMplus newsletter.