Two more sessions have been added to this year’s Digital Construction Summit, taking the event into a third day, 1 October.
At 10.30am, the summit will examine how digital tools and data can help construction health and safety management, with speakers from the Health & Safety Executive, Atkins and 3D Repo.
The afternoon session at 2.30pm will look at how a 'golden thread' of information can help improve project efficiency, using digital tools including artificial intelligence, with speakers from Ringway Jacobs and Oculo.
Register for the sessions by clicking on the links below:
Other sessions already confirmed for the event are:
Registration for the webinars is free.
- Mark Enzer, head of the National Digital Twin Programme and chief technology officer at Mott MacDonald
- David Philp, digital impact director at the Construction Innovation Hub and global BIM/MIC consultancy director at Aecom
- Neil Thompson, digital construction director, Atkins
- Andy Hudson, director and head of digital, Chapman Taylor Architects
- Dr Jennifer MacDonald, senior BIM consultant, PCSG
- Andrew Gamblen, digital manager, Willmott Dixon
- Vicki Reynolds, head of digital, i3PT Certification
- Matthew Lewis, senior technical manager, Clarion Housing Group
- Paul Nash, chair, CIOB Quality Commission
- Chris Goodacre, contract director, Ringway Jacobs
- Gordon Crick, health and safety inspector, Health & Safety Executive
- Zane Ulhaq, digital engineering manager, Atkins
Partners for the Digital Construction Summit 2020 are:
Media partners are BIMplus and Construction Manager.
The summit will feature presentations from industry-leading digital professionals, panel discussions, Q&As and audience interaction. More than 1,000 professionals from across the built environment with responsibility for driving BIM and digital innovation in their organisations are expected to attend.
Originally scheduled for 3 June in the City of London, the event has been rearranged because of the restrictions of the Covid-19 pandemic. More detail on the programme and speakers can be found on the Digital Construction Summit 2020 website.
For further information, contact: Eva Rugeley at [email protected]
For sponsorship opportunities, contact: