There are four weeks left to enter the Digital Construction Awards – the industry’s Oscars.
The Digital Construction Awards 2024 celebrate best practice and reward innovation in the application of BIM, information management and digital technology in the built environment sector.
The entry deadline is 15 March. Before entering, read our top tips for success.
Two new categories have been added to the 12 that featured at the 2023 Awards. One is for multi-disciplinary consultancies that want to shout about their best practice and innovation in digital construction, which complements the existing Digital Consultancy of the Year for consultancies that specialise in digital construction.
The other new category focuses on innovative new products and complements the existing Best Application of Technology category.
The full list of categories is:
- Digital Construction Project of the Year
- Digital Contractor of the Year
- Digital Consultancy of the Year
- Digital Multi-disciplinary Consultancy of the Year
- Digital Collaboration of the Year
- Digital Rising Star of the Year
- Digital Construction Champion of the Year
- Best Application of Technology
- Product Innovation of the Year
- Best Use of Data on a Project
- Delivering Sustainability with Digital Innovation
- Digital Innovation in Asset Management
- Digital Innovation in Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Digital Innovation in Productivity
Shortlisted entrants will be revealed on 13 May. The winners will be revealed at the gala dinner on 2 July at The Brewery in London.
Sponsors already confirmed are Bluebeam, the Chartered Institute of Building and Procore.
Partners for the Awards are Digital Construction Week, the Chartered Institute of Building, and Construction Management and BIMplus.
To find out more about the Awards, head to digitalconstructionawards.co.uk.
Don’t miss out on BIM and digital construction news: sign up to receive the BIMplus newsletter.