The deadline to enter the Digital Construction Awards 2023 is looming: there are five weeks left. Entries must be received by 5pm on 10 March.
The Digital Construction Awards celebrate best practice and reward innovation in the application of BIM, information management and digital technology in the built environment sector, and will take place at a gala dinner on 4 July 2023 at The Brewery in London.
There are 12 categories. Responding to entrants’ feedback following the 2022 Awards, we have revised some categories and added others. The categories are:
- Best Application of Technology
- Best Use of Data on a Project
- Delivering Net Zero with Digital Innovation
- Digital Champion of the Year
- Digital Collaboration of the Year
- Digital Consultancy of the Year
- Digital Contractor of the Year
- Digital Innovation in Asset Management
- Digital Innovation in Productivity
- Digital Innovation in Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Digital Project of the Year
- Digital Rising Star of the Year
To enter by 10 March, go to: digitalconstructionawards.co.uk
We will reveal the shortlisted entrants on 9 May, with the winners announced at the awards ceremony on 4 July.
Partners for the Awards are Digital Construction Week, the Chartered Institute of Building, and media titles Construction Management and BIMplus.
Last year’s winners
Among 2022’s winners were Landsec’s pioneering Forge project, Vinci for its application of smart data on the HCA cancer care hospital in Birmingham, Skanska for its GeoBIM solution, XYZ Reality’s Atom augmented reality helmet, and Bryden Wood for its automated cable routing management system as used by Transport for London.
Emma Hooper, associate director and head of R&D at Bond Bryan Digital, picked up the Digital Construction Champion of the Year award.
To find out more about the Awards, including who the judges are, head to: digitalconstructionawards.co.uk
Don’t miss out on BIM and digital construction news: sign up to receive the BIMplus newsletter.