There’s just one week left to compete for an industry Oscar: the deadline to enter the Digital Construction Awards 2023 is 17 March.
The Digital Construction Awards celebrate best practice and reward innovation in the application of BIM, information management and digital technology in the built environment sector. There are 12 categories:
- Best Application of Technology
- Best Use of Data on a Project
- Delivering Net Zero with Digital Innovation
- Digital Construction Champion of the Year
- Digital Collaboration of the Year
- Digital Consultancy of the Year
- Digital Contractor of the Year
- Digital Innovation in Asset Management
- Digital Innovation in Productivity
- Digital Innovation in Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Digital Construction Project of the Year
- Digital Rising Star of the Year
The shortlisted entrants will be revealed on 9 May. The winners will be unveiled at the awards ceremony on 4 July at The Brewery in London.
Partners for the Awards are Digital Construction Week, the Chartered Institute of Building, and Construction Management and BIMplus.
Awards sponsors include Revizto, Bluebeam, Procore, the Association for Project Safety and BIMcollab.
Will Mann, editor of Construction Management, said: “If you think you’ve done great work in the past year, this is your last chance to shout about it. Many of the categories are open to the entire built environment sector. Entries from SMEs in the sector are especially welcome.”
Last year’s winners
Among 2022’s winners were Landsec’s pioneering Forge project, Vinci for its application of smart data on the HCA cancer care hospital in Birmingham, Skanska for its GeoBIM solution, XYZ Reality’s Atom augmented reality helmet, and Bryden Wood for its automated cable routing management system, as used by Transport for London.
Emma Hooper, associate director and head of R&D at Bond Bryan Digital, picked up the Digital Construction Champion of the Year award.
To find out more about the Digital Construction Awards 2023, including who the judges are, head to: digitalconstructionawards.co.uk
Don’t miss out on BIM and digital construction news: sign up to receive the BIMplus newsletter.